Greenpeace Semester – Accepting Spring Applications Now—-
A semester with a global environmental organization: What will it look like?
– Twelve weeks with a small group of peers immersed in creative projects, eye-opening discussions, engaging workshops, skills training, and real work to solve critical global environmental issues
– Travel for three weeks to witness environmental destruction first hand and put your new knowledge to use
– Learn the skills of environmental activism, effective communication, leadership, and strategic campaigning in a supportive environment
– Live in Washington D.C. – access to monuments, museums, and close proximity to New York City, Philadelphia, and beautiful Shenandoah Valley
– Form friendships that will last the rest of your life
Apply online by October 22 to receive $100 off tuition.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to hear from a Greenpeace Semester alumnus about what you can do during and after the program? Hear it straight from Greenpeace Researcher (Greenpeace Semester ’09) Connor Gibson.