skip to main content
Environmental Studies
University of Mississippi

Undergraduate Students

To become an Environmental Studies minor, declare the minor at the office of your academic dean or by choosing “change specializations and minors” in your MyOleMiss, and let Cristie Ellis and Deanna Kreisel, the ENVS advisors, know that you have declared by emailing them at  Only declared minors are eligible for credit for course work such as the ENVS Internships or ENVS Study Abroad.